Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Terrible product support

Status
Not open for further replies.

riteeh

Programmer
Mar 2, 2004
CA
I purchased Merak mail server several years ago and continue to renew on a yearly basis for program updates and support. I have used support in the past only once or twice. I am having issues with both Groupware and Webmail. Groupware has never worked and Webmail will work sometimes but most of the time it is very unreliable. I am running the latest version as well.

I have emailed support, submitted a description of my problem via their website form and submitted a phone call request. I have not been contacted by anyone from Icewarp for weeks. I've also monitored their live support section and find it is always unavailable.

I will be taking a serious look at other mail servers when my 'support' runs out next year. I would advise anyone considering purchasing Merak mail server to verify that they do indeed support their product. Perhaps you will have better results than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back