Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Terminal Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerami1

IS-IT--Management
Jan 3, 2003
US
I have some users that come in over DSL with TS. Every once in a while, their PC will lock up. When they log into TS again, it opens a new session and leaves the old one alive in the TS Manager on the server. When I right-click on the open session and try to disconnect it or reset it or anything, I always get a permissions error. I have two applications that will only allow a one connection per user, so if a session is stuck open, then they can not use these apps when they establish another session because the old session still has these 2 app open. Something is not setup right obviously. I am enterprise admin, domain admin, and plain old admin. Also along the same line with permissions, I would like to be interactive the with TS users when they have an issue. I saw these settings in AD under the users profile to allow this, but after selecting these, it still does not allow me to interact with the user. Again, I am sure these two issues are probably one in the same.
Thanks for any help you can offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back