Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

terminal services web client

Status
Not open for further replies.

byrneg

MIS
Jan 16, 2002
IE
hi all,

i have set up the following network A 192.168.x.x /24 connected to the internet and an internal network which is a separate domain 137.223.x.x /23

i have installed win route 4.2 on a WXP pc which is a member of domain A with 192.168.x.x as its IP and has a 2nd NIC with an ip 137.223.x.x

I have managed to get internet access from Network B through A by Natting the address on the WXP pc.

I have installed terminal services on all the Network A systems and from the multihomed pc can access all of them no problem.

the problem is that i cannot access any of the 137.223.x.x systems via terminal services from any other pc on the 192.168.x.x. network

to try reolve this i have set the WXP pc up with IIS and installed tsweb. from i get the main screen and can login to all the systems in 137.223.x.x and on the 192.168.x.x network i can access the login page.

If i select a 137.223.x.x server to connect to i get the client not able to connect error. am i missing something ?

any help much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back