Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Terminal Services Regional Settings problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

stergiosnik

Technical User
Sep 19, 2007
GR
Hello All.

I have a Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services Server. There is a Microsoft Access database running on this server.

I have set the regional settings and system local in English on this server.

The clients are running Windows XP and have set the regional settings in English, too.

The remote clients connect to the Terminal Services Server in order to work with the Microsoft Access Database. The problem is that when they open a Microsoft Access Report then the "DATE" is displayed in Greek Language.

This is strange because all the regional settings in both the Terminal Services Server and the client are set in English so I can not figure out how the date field appears in "Greek".

If I open the database directly on the Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services server then the "DATE" appears in English.

Only the remote clients are having this problem. Any ideas how to resolve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Stergios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back