Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Templates and fonts - problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBC12

Programmer
Aug 10, 2007
Hi, have done a search for this all over the web and here but can't seem to find info, so will ask here:

I have created a template for a site, and defined editable regions, etc. The problem is that font colors, sizes, emphasis cannot be changed within the region - I am always getting an error message about the changes affecting something within the template, and therefore Dreamweaver won't allow the change to proceed. I know I can easily get around this with CSS, but I need to hand this template off to people who don't have a clue. Haven't used Dreamweaver much before this, so I'm completely stumped as to where to look (also, using the Spanish language version doesn't help matters, as I'm not entirely fluent, but that's the environment I'm in at the moment). Any answers are appreciated, thanks!

You need to edit the template and apply changed to all pages using this template.

:--------------------------------------:
fugitive.gif

All around in my home town,
They tryin' to track me down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back