Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Template 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr2006

Technical User
Jun 21, 2006
US
All,

I have a company template that we must use in reporting. I can not use anyother design. I want to see if I can use this temlate to be part of access database. is there a way to do this?

What do you mean by "a company template"? Is this a piece of paper? Is it just a design specification? Is it an Access report in another MDB file?

You can create lots of different formats and layouts with Access reports.

Duane
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP

yes. It is a specific design that looks very strange. The background of it looks like the globe in top of someone's head. I am not trying to be funny. but that is what it looks to me. The combany wants all thier reports to come with this type of background. I thought about making copies and placing it in the printer to print. But not all prints job need to look like that.

So if the document in PDF format or word format, how can I convert it so I can add it as Picture.

Search the web for a utility to convert or save a screen shot or pdf as an image file. I prefer Snagit. It has tons of great functionality for a very small price.

I need to reveal that SnagIt is provided to me free of charge by TechSmith but my workplace has also purchased a license for me.

Duane
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back