Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Teleworker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcissem

IS-IT--Management
Nov 16, 2007
US
IS there a way to get back to the prompt asking for the installer password through the remote phone without having to force it at the actual teleworker server?

Reason i'm asking this as we have a few phones that were not registered with the installer password but is registered and enabled with the teleworker server, without manually inputting the installer password during the remote phone registration process. This seems to cause issue with the 3300 icp controller not recognizing DTMF signals once you are connected to say a ACD Path.

This isn't a big deal as i can always go to NOC and manually deactivate and register again but was curious if there's a way to do this from the phone itself. Thanks

Reason i'm asking this as we have a few phones that were not registered with the installer password but is registered and enabled with the teleworker server, without manually inputting the installer password during the remote phone registration process. This seems to cause issue with the 3300 icp controller not recognizing DTMF signals once you are connected to say a ACD Path."

Has this been confirmed with Kanata?

this issue stated above is not a cause of incorrect installation of the remote phone with teleworker. Although i still have issues with the DTMF signals not passing during internal calls, i'm not quite sure what the problem is right now. Works find dialing external though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back