Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Teleworker Server-Gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitelAU

Technical User
May 5, 2008
AU
Hi All,

I have set up teleworker in server-gateway mode, with MSL handling PPoE and DHCP.
Remote phones are connected and working as per normal.I also created a VPN access via MSL and can connect without any issues however once I establish a connection I am unable to access or ping the teleworker admin web interface or the 3300 CXi.

Knowledge is power, thats why we share!

You need to have the Networks for the 3300 and LAN entered into the Local Networks of the TW server if they are not on the same network. This can be done from the console screen on the TW server or put a computer on the same LAN as the TW server and configure thru the WEB Admin.

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

Hi kwbMitel,

Thanks for your response, however the Teleworker and the LAN reside on the same subnet which has been added into TW Server web admin.

Also, how reliable is the PPoE connection and is there any additional info on the firewall configuration. I have searched high and low without any luck.

Sorry, I think this one is beyond my experience then.

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

What is the IP address of the 3300 and the teleworker admin page? if this clashes with your internal address range on your home or office network then you will get what you are experiencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back