Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Telephony Services missing drop down list 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRBRENT

IS-IT--Management
May 7, 2002
US
I have been operating our BCM 400 for 2 years now and this last week when I log into the bcm configuration screen and select Services then Telephony Services there is no longer the drop down list of all the services to make changes to DN's and lines etc. Nothing has changed because I am the only person here with access to it. My first thought to fix would be a shut down and restart but we operate a 24 hour 365 day call center and that make it dificult timing wise. Are there certain services I could restart or check before having to shut down?
Thanks

Thanks Comtectech, I am the admin, and am using my loging that has admin rights and it has been working fine until last week when this problem came up.

I have had the exact same issue, Its a problem with the latest update to Java on your PC, try it from a PC without the updated java and it will work fine

I had the Java problem also, had to oremove the new and reload the old.

I've see it too... Probably one of those undocumented memory leaks... What ver is it? I know 3.7 had a patch for a memory leak. Reboot usually fixes it... trip over the power cord at midnight.....

"Sometimes its easier to ask for forgiveness the to ask permission" So just reboot the damn thing.

Packkrat nailed it. It was the Java update that broke it.
Thanks everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back