Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

telephony manager 3.20 reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2011
US
We are in the process of moving out of our CS1000 and i'm being asked to generate a report of all used DN's and TN's so that we can provide the vendor with a full list of our uses/users. The Telephony manager works well as do all portions of the website application, except for the >Telephones>Reports. When I perform the same steps as always. I choose my drop down menu with the customized requirements
Field Selected (ALLDNS, CPND_FIRSTNAME, CPND_LASTNAME, INSTRUMENT, LOCATION) / Custom Criteria Logic: ( Field ALLDNS (All configured Dns) Comparison: <> Value: all ) )
I end up getting this error:

Telephone Manager Report Customize Report View As CSV null Rows Fetched
Limit of 8000 records.
Title:
Criteria: ALLDNS <> all
Data is loading. It may take several minutes, depending on the size of the data.
Please wait.

Result: Report generation could not be completed

If I choose the View As CSV (for exporting to excel) I get a spreadsheet with this on it.
" The requested resource (/reporting/CSVServlet) is not available"

You might have to close down the TM application and restart it to see if the problem has cleared.

Failing that, you might have to reboot the TM Server. As the TM looks to the Call Server for it's data, then I can't see that your CS1000 will be affected by the reset.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Thanks Firebird,
I tried those first before submitting to our forum here. Problem still is occurring. Our Network Admin has accessed the sql database and can see the data, but I can't via the TM app. I'll probably have to get one of our developers to create some query to convert the database to a spreadsheet. I still would prefer to have the TM report function as it used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back