Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Telephony Manager 3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sljulian

Technical User
Mar 1, 2011
US
I am VERY new to Nortel and Telephony Manager and wanted to know if there is a way to import PBX information to the Telephony Manager. I just found out that where I work we have one but nobody has used it in several years. It is up and running but the IP addresses of the systems have changed as well as the passwords so it has not connected to the PBX for years. I am concerned that if I get it to synchronize it will revert back to the old data on the Telephony Manager and not the other way around. I want to make sure that it pulls all information from the PBX to the Telephony Manager.

you need to clear out all the stations in TM. Then just synchronize after that. Search the site for reconcile of TM and you will find the instructions on how to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back