Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Telephony Manager 3.1 Windows Socket Initialization failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebird Scrambler

Programmer
Apr 7, 2003
GB
thread798-1439867

Hello Guys

I see this question was asked a while ago. I'm trying to re install a customers TM 3.1 Server. I'm using the latest NTP's and having fun and games with this beast!. I've got as far as installing the program, CND program and can now log into the TM Navigator OK. I think I have the CND Server configured OK within the TM Server. SU 4 has been installed and all instructions followed, but I get the "Windows Socket Initialization failed" message when I try to access the Terminal Server.

Also I've still not been able to get the CND to syncronised. I'm sure I've messed it up somewhere, but TM seems hard work compared to OTM?.

It there an Idiots guide for people like me to follow for anyone to send me please or can anyone give me some advice on how to resolve the error message.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

make sure windows has FTP services installed with IIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back