Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Telephone Billing Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

dliss

Technical User
Jan 1, 2003
CA
Any one have some suggestions?

I've always like Switchview. It is also an excellent source of spyware for reports on calls into a posid and call made out, number per number. Back when I was COAM at a corp in Ohio, they userd Angelies? I think it was called, kinda looked just like switchview. I'm not an OTM player, but I thought it did this too?

I just learned today that OTM can do cost accounting, with the right package turned on.

We use Infortel here, and at a previous job we used EmeraldCAS. Seems to me it changed names or was bought out or something.

I use CallBill call accounting from Phoneware.
This Irish firm has great support and reasonable prices. They have a product suit where a phone admin software, a call accounting software, and a directory software are all tied together. If you change the name of a DN in the admin software (PhoneMaster) it will automatically replicate it into the web-based directory and the call accounting. So when you run a report in CallBill, you will see the name next to the DN.

ISI is good to work with for OTM2.2. I have found they are not quite up to speed with TM 3.0. The have a decent manual and service they put out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back