Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Teleconferncer (MICB) BUI and TUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfusion

MIS
Oct 25, 2002
US
Sprint installed an Option 11c at my work and I am responsible for the phone system. I am using Optivity to manage the system and Call Pilot via the web browser for voice mail.

We purchased a MICB for conference bridges, but Sprint did not load any BUI software. The book refers to the BUI, even when using the TUI. I assume they slipped and made a mistake? I am trying to get Sprint back out on site.

Is there any 'crash course' on using the Teleconference bridge or is it pretty in depth? I am a Network Engineer, so telephone systems are not my main thing, althought I seem to adapt fairly quickly to learning.

Regards,
Mark

Sr. Network Engineer
ArcLight Systems, LLC

Thanks. Sprint did not tell me that the MICB is accessed through the web browser. The manual refers to it as if it's a seperate application. I now have the IP address and username/password to access the MICB. :)

Sr. Network Engineer
ArcLight Systems, LLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back