Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Telecommuting access number 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzzyCub

MIS
May 12, 2004
US
Hi Gang,

I'm trying to set up my telecommuting access number but I get this error: "4872 Identifier previously assigned; please select another" when I use an established set.

I get this error when I enter a DID number that has not been assigned, "4870 Extension must be a Local extension".

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

This is how I did it.

1. Use a non did number of Telecomuter access
2. Use a DID number for a Vector
3. Program Vector as Below.
CALL VECTOR

Number: 107 Name: Telecommuter
Multimedia? n Attendant Vectoring? n Meet-me Conf? n Lock? n
Basic? y EAS? y G3V4 Enhanced? y ANI/II-Digits? y ASAI Routing? y
Prompting? y LAI? y G3V4 Adv Route? y CINFO? y BSR? y Holidays? y
Variables? y 3.0 Enhanced? y
01 wait-time 0 secs hearing silence
02 route-to number[highlight #F57900] Non DID Here[/highlight] with cov y if unconditionally
03 stop
Worth a Test

ED

1a2 to ip I seen it all

Brilliant 1a22ip!!

Worked like a charm. Thank you!

Now I have one more snag. I was using an existing VDN to add the telework option. Now it seems that they want the telework option to be on it's own call attendant. I tried to create a VDN using the extension but I get this error: Extension exists but is assigned to a different object. The number I want to use is a valid DND but I don't know how to set up a call attendant using that line. Thanks in advance for any advice given!

I am a little confused? the non did stays as programmed. A new DID number will be assigned to the vector outlined above.

Hope I got this correct?

ED

1a2 to ip I seen it all

Ah, found out what my problem was. I was trying to assign a previously programmed extension to a VDN number. Once I deleted the station, I was able to assign it as a VDN.

Thanks for your help!!

list usage extension and the number will tell you how it is programmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back