Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Telecom Inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telecomdog

IS-IT--Management
Mar 9, 2006
US
I am in need of a Telecom Inventory Tool or software that I can input all my voice, Data, Wireless, Calling cards, and etc, inventory into. I would like to keep track of all Local Loops ID's, IXC ID's, Analog trunks, POTS, PRI's, T-1's, Frame Relay, Internet, DS3's, etc., including things like circuit size, phone number, DLCI, provider name, notes fields, contract rate and renewal among others. I would also like to be able to track these components by location, service provider, or type of service.

I know that most packages out there are Telecom Expense Management with inventory capabilities, but I am more interested at this point in a Telecom Inventory Tool.

Does anyone out there have any suggestions on what you use? I would like any advice on what product to use or not to use?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back