Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Telecom Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxse

Technical User
Dec 2, 2011
US
Hi Guys,

I've seen guys with a briefcase type of bag for their basic hand and non power tools. What do you guys use/suggest.

I went to Lowes and bought a small 3 pocket pouch for my hand tools (punch down, cable cutters, screwdriver, etc.) and took it to the shoe repair guy to put leather on the bottom to keep the tools from poking a hole in it. My small case is just an electricians tote from Home Depot. As a backup, I have about 2 or 3 other cases I picked up on sale, one a Greenlee with a flap that folds over the tools.

I changed butt sets, so it's smaller than my 22 set used to be, I still carry the toner, crimp tool, tv tools, cable testers, etc in my everyday tool tote.

tode bag&storeId=10051

And, on a whim I got the electricians tool bag, with tools for $70 tode bag&storeId=10051

LkEErie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back