Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TelecoIPO android app

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should work with a mobility licence.

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged (Avaya Search tool )

OK, so how do I set it up I am clueless and I cant find any documentation on how to do so?

ACA - IP Office
ACSS - SMEC (IP Office)
APSS - SMEC (IP Office)
JNCIA-EX
JNCIA-ER
JNCIA-FWV
Convergence+

I have it and have it kind of working. Basically you need to create FNE short codes and send an incoming call route to the FNE short code feature you create. You then go into the setup on the app and are more or less entering a dialing string. You can create a dialing string in the app. I actually emailed the Teleco Ventures guy and he called me back. He's not really that Avaya savvy but can point you in the right direction.

Example:

I set up an FNE short code to give me system dial tone when I dial a specific DID from my cell. I went to the desired button in the app, went to setup and entered the number in the app. Now everytime I press that button in the app it presents me with IPO dial tone. Also set up a button to our conf bridge which dials and enters our conf PIN.

ACA
ACS
CompTIA Convergence+
CCNA
CCVP
I'm also ShoreTel certified :(

Set the FNE codes you want. Then set those DID's in the Teleco app.

Been using it for a while now.

Gotcha so it's basically another one-x mobile app made by a 3rd party. Thanks guys.

ACA - IP Office
ACSS - SMEC (IP Office)
APSS - SMEC (IP Office)
JNCIA-EX
JNCIA-ER
JNCIA-FWV
Convergence+

so how do I associate the app with a specific extension?

Can any of you show some example dial strings?

ACA - IP Office
ACSS - SMEC (IP Office)
APSS - SMEC (IP Office)
JNCIA-EX
JNCIA-ER
JNCIA-FWV
Convergence+

You associate it by adding that mobile number into you user mobility settings, all it does is dial a DDI and/or shortcodes it isnt a softphone or anything like that :)

NTE-wave-logo-for-a4-header.jpg

Or if you can just hold off for a few months you'll have access to something else.

Kyle Holladay / IPOfficeHelp.com
ACSS & APSS Avaya SME Communications
APDS Avaya Data
MCP/MCTS Exchange 2007/2010
Adtran ATSA, Aruba ACMA

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it." - Henry Ford

can someone show me an example dial string that you are inputting into the app?

ACA - IP Office
ACSS - SMEC (IP Office)
APSS - SMEC (IP Office)
JNCIA-EX
JNCIA-ER
JNCIA-FWV
Convergence+

just use your FNE numbers.
In the case of dialing throught eh IPO, put 2 pauses after the FNE's DID number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search