Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tektronix Phaser 850 Full Parts list

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm611

Technical User
Mar 1, 2004
US
Hello everyone;

I am trying to locate a complete parts list for the Phaser 850 printer. The service guide seems to have only major components in it. I am looking for a cable assembly, specifically, the one used to drive the upper feed roller electric clutch. Does anyone have a complete parts list and or diagram of this printer?

Thanks,
Mike

Phaser 840/850/860/8200 Parts List/Diagrams
Try this link

Here are the catagories listed there:

Serial Number Format
Parts List 1.0 Cabinet FRU's
Part List 2.0 Imaging FRU's
Part List 3.0 Paper Path FRU's
Part List 4.0 Motor and Fan FRU's
Part List 5.0 Circuit Board FRU's
Part List 6.0 Solenoid and Clutch FRU's
Part List 7.0 Gear and Belt FRU's
Part List 8.0 Sensor and Flag FRU's
Part List 9.0 High Capacity Paper Tray Assembly
Part List 10.0 Service Tools
Part List 11.0 Supplies and Accessories
The Phaser 840/850/860/8200 Parts List/Diagrams are also available in PDF format

I have a Tektronix 840 Phaser that was tipped on its side and now gives a fault 07.004.46. Any idea if this is now "artifical reef material"? Wax leaked out the side when it was tipped and its low value precludes sending it for professional repair. I must attempt to heal this myself. The web documentation on the faults is thin at best.

Thanks for any help/insight into this problem.

The ink spilled out because someone moved / tipped the printer while the wax was still hot. The ink reservoirs in the printhead are open and can sill out easily, which is why the label on the side shows to power off for 30 min before moving. The mess can be cleaned up but is time consuming. Ensure the ink is not in any of the gear trains and the drum and printhead can move freely. With the ink cleaned up it should work fine, aside from the cost of replacing the dumped ink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back