Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tekelec Eagle STP Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanale

Technical User
Nov 24, 2020
US
I have an Tekelec Eagle STP that I would like to get working. I'm pretty sure this device is still in service somewhere. When I power up the Eagle the MASP card does load up with the current software I have on the hard drive, but once it's done I don't get the main terminal menu to input commands. I can clear the screen with 'F11' and get a prompt with ctrl 'A', but all I get from trying to log in is a timeout and clearing scroll area message. The MASP 'A' card and the 2 HIPR cards have all green LEDs which I believe is a good sign. I believe if I can find another software load to try it may get me further with this system. If anyone has a software image of the Eagle hard drive or knows someone that may have worked on this system that may have this software please let me know. I would appreciate any information about this system and software.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back