Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tek-Tips store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunCenturion

Programmer
Mar 4, 2002
US
Please visit the new Tek-Tips store. It's a great place to do any last minute shopping you may have, and it helps support this wonderful site as well.

Happy Shopping.

------
If anyone tells my wife that I actually said Happy Shopping, there WILL be consequences!!!

For all of us that have got little purple stars, shouldn't we get a free t-shirt for all of our hard work and to give free advertisement for tek-tips as we roam the alleys and stare listlessly off in space in small parks throughout America?

There was once a deal where if you were voted Tipmaster of the Week, you could get a coffee mug.

Correction -- you could go get a coffee mug. You had to collect it in person.

Want the best answers? Ask the best questions!

TANSTAAFL!!

Hmmmm[ponder]
Site keeps logging off for me (Server not available after approx. 10 secs of idling)

Besides that:
"No, I will not fix your computer!" sounds like the perfect print-on for a T-Shirt...
:)

[blue]The last voice we will hear before the world explodes will be that of an expert saying:
"This is technically impossible!" - Sir Peter Ustinov[/blue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back