Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

tek-tips question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2006
US
if every pbx user out there were to house their solutions here - each of us could link our search/trouble ticket databases to tek-tips and create a monster with which we could take over this planet. I know this may seem trite and stating the obvious, but there are so many things I come across for which I know have been encountered 100 times before I got here. I was trying to figure out why I was getting the error "553 could not create file" when trying to ftp a file over from one server to the other. if I had entered
> cd /pub

I would have been fine. ( apparently in ftp mode, this is the only linux command that is valid. simple yet, I was stuck. I come across at 5 new things a day that I didn't know before. how could/would all of the users of tek-tips organize ourselves more effeciently to truly pull the potential out of this forum?...

power to the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back