Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Technical Requirements Dccument

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonknightt

Programmer
May 7, 2002
US
Does anyone have a sample of a BI technical requirements Document?

Very vague question.

Business Objects now have 30 odd BI products.

Which BO product are you thinking of?

There's Data Integrator, Data Quality, Composer, Metadat Manager, Data Federator, Business Objects Enterprise XI, Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Crystal Xcelsius, Designer, Performance Manager, Crystal Repoerts Server, Edge, BO Planning, Crystal Explorer, Intelligent Search... I'm sure I've missed some.

Can you be more specific?

I am reffering to any Business intelligence technical requirements. I am tasked with writing up technical requirements for a new reporting Architecture.So I am wondering if anyone has written one previously for a company that did not have any Business intelligence infrastructure in place

From a BO perspective you could glean lots of valuable information from this document: boe_xi_r2_sizing_recommendations.pdf

Available at support.businessobjects.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back