Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TDM port RX error???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

helper1111

Programmer
Apr 21, 2008
US
Has anyone seen this....

TDM port RX error

i have a DS16 that lost its software and im trying to load it back on WITHOUT ANY LUCK!!!!!

i have made another config and sent it to the control unit with the DS16 plugged into the 2nd port. connected the DS16 to the 406v1 and also have the DTE port hooked up using hyperterminal.

sometimes i get the "tftp poll failed" then sometimes i get the "tftp poll sent" but then it goes crazy and starts doing the TDM port RX error.

what way should i try and get the software back on the DS16??

thanks for all your help!!

Try a different TFTP server.

I guess you are using the manager one. I believe that the process you are trying won't work with the internal TFTP server...

Take Care

Matt
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.

You definitly need a thirt party tftp server and then even sometimes is does not work always

Keep trying you will get it working (when it is not broken)

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

I've done this with Manager as a TFTP.

Not for a very long time though!!!!

If manager is 3.2(5.2)+ that BOOTP/TFTP server is enabled in Preferences. Make sure you are plugged into the network in the same subnet as the IPO etc....

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back