Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TDE200 SIP with Asterisk 16.7.0 drops incoming call after 30 sec

Raamin

Systems Engineer
Jul 20, 2024
IR
Hello everyone.
I am using TDE200 with IPCMPR card and on the other hand I have an Asterisk 16.7.0 with Issabel v4 interface.

I have made a SIP trunk connection between these to PBXs and everything is working just well, except calls from the Asterisk to Panasonic, which will be hanging up after 30 seconds.
But calls from the Panasonic to Asterisk is working just fine with no problem.
Also all incoming calls from the Panasonic's COs working just fine.

I am not using NAT on any sides.
I have a Kerio Control firewall in the network and I have set a rule to allow all traffics between the PBXs network and also allowing all kind off SIP TRAFFICs.

I would be much appreciated for any help.

Make call from Panasonic to Asterisk, then make call from Asterisk to Panasonic. Compare packet-traces with a sniffer.

Thank you for your reply.
From panasonic to the Issabel everything is just fine and extensions can talk limitless, but from Issabel to Panasonic as you said I just sniffed the network with wireshark and I want to share the result.
which 192.168.0.58 is the Zoiper soft phone on my Desktop and 192.168.0.221 is my Issabel PBX. Also I should mention that I could not find my Panasonic with default 192.168.0.101 IP address.

"in the Issabel PEER DETAILS I have these:
type=friend
qualify=no
port=5060
nat=no
insecure=very
host=dynamic
context=from-internal
username=utde
secret=tde123
"
Untitled_etexk7.png

Where did you sniff the trace? On your desktop with the Zoiper SoftPhone?
In that case you will not be able to see traffic exchange between Asterisk and Panasonic.
But to solve your issue you should analyze exactly the traffic between Asterisk and Panasonic.

Where did you sniff the trace? On your desktop with the Zoiper SoftPhone?
In that case you will not be able to see traffic exchange between Asterisk and Panasonic.
But to solve your issue you should analyze exactly the traffic between Asterisk and Panasonic.
I have plugged my Laptop to the switch which panasonic and Issabel are connecting to that.
I think I can sniff every broadcast packet between them

Try with Port Mirroring on TDE side

There are no stupid questions, there are only stupid answers!
Hello thank you for your comment, I will check it and will post the result here.
Much appreciated

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=718f8b6b-3379-446b-8a7f-b460f9ce2d14&file=TDE100_200seminar080Other-Functions-1_.pdf
Hello everyone.
I am using TDE200 with IPCMPR card and on the other hand I have an Asterisk 16.7.0 with Issabel v4 interface.

I have made a SIP trunk connection between these to PBXs and everything is working just well, except calls from the Asterisk to Panasonic, which will be hanging up after 30 seconds.
But calls from the Panasonic to Asterisk is working just fine with no problem.
Also all incoming calls from the Panasonic's COs working just fine.

I am not using NAT on any sides.
I have a Kerio Control firewall in the network and I have set a rule to allow all traffics between the PBXs network and also allowing all kind off SIP TRAFFICs.

I would be much appreciated for any help.
Is it a SIP trunk between the PBXs, or an IAX2 trunk?

Hello thank you for your comment, I will check it and will post the result here.
Much appreciated
Do you use NAT?

Attachments

• Concerning_NAT_Traversal_function_v1_0.pdf
    756.1 KB · Views: 3

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back