Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TDBCtrlGrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

premiK

Programmer
Jan 8, 2002
CA
I have a database with questions. I put that questions field on a DBCtrlGrid, and I want to put a DBRadioGroup to select the answer as Grade, but when I try to insert the component on DBCtrlGrid it didn't allow. So then I try to put a DBCheckBox it accecpt( I will write procedure to control only one check box can be checked at once), but when I run the application when I clicked the check box all other checked box in the same column also checked.
I try to use rzcomponents too, the same problem occur.

Can any one help me?

Thank u.

I've seen components that allow check-boxes in DBGrids - these being InfoPower's Woll-2-Woll components.
Might be worth looking for these to see if they do what you need.
Steve

Hello StevenK
Thank u for your reply, but I want to work with DBCTRLGRID not DBGrid. Can u help me?

Again try these components - there may well be a variety of DBCtrlGrid available to achieve your aim.
Steve

I try this method in DBCheckBox onclick event the problem solved,it means when I clicked it didn't check in all the checkbox in the same column.

if (sender as TDbCheckBOX).checked then
for i:=0 to componentCount-1 do
if components is TDbCheckBox then
if TDbCheckBox(Components).valuechecked<>(sender as TDbCheckBOX).valuechecked then
TDbCheckBox(Components).checked:=false;

Thank u for your help, but I couldn't try that because in my InfoPower's Woll-2-Woll components palate I don't have a DBCtrlGrid or same that type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back