Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TDA100/TVS200/PRI--2 companies--2 A.A.--greetings??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcommusa

Technical User
Sep 28, 2006
US
I have a site that has the above.
They have their main #-(DID) answered by A.A.
They want their customer service # answered by auto attendant with their own greeting & prompts.
How do you program?? The PRI is in service group/trunk group 1.(No pots lines)I don't see a way to point a DID # to a separate service group in programming?? As a work around I programmed the DID # to go to a analog port that I c/fwd to v.m. & programmed a v.mail box with call transfer to custom service prompts.
The problem is--un-less the call comes into the auto att 1st-it won't play the custom service prompt?I get the mailbox greeting...with no prompts??
Any ideas.

yes you can read post at the other place!

the other place you posted the same question
now I am thinking you posted this question everywhere you could manage... maybe you should read manual on
trunk and port service on TVA !!

Yes-cwc3...I did post it @ another site. (FYI--Only other)
If that was your reply on the other site --it was not really clear??
And if you knew the answer-why didn't you put it up on this thread?

Hi, you can use DID routing on the VM it is under service settings, callerid/did/pin code routing. select DID from the drop dowm list at the top and add in a ddi and where you would like to send it. under port/trunk service you also need to make sure caller id/did is enabled. This is on the UK version but I believe your version is the same. Hope this helps

Sorry I've just checked the model numbers against the uk version and i have given you the wrong info. My apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back