Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TDA 600 over IP : )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pujdo011

Technical User
Sep 12, 2005
YU
OK TDA600 over KX-TDA0490 on Internet is working with TDA200 (0480)and TDA100(0480) from Dec'05. I can call each locations trough extension dilanig plan, could be arranged with access codes plan as well. I am using G729A codec and it's more then great, quallity is like classic ISDN

My question is:

Did someone try to connect TDA 0490 or 0484 with VOIP provider and get long distance traffic chepear? Panasonic is using VOIP GW card which is based on H.323 standard :(, in time and situation where all VoIP operators are using SIP protocol

Any experiance with this issue is welcome : ))

those cards are strictly for networking between systems
not for providers you'd need an IAD

correct me if i'm wrong!!

I will cwc3, I will
Soon, I am so close...

more power to you let us know how you did it!!

Of course working TDA 0484 >> VoIP operator, based on H.323

Maybe Panasonic will make 04?? card based on SIP

Panasonic?

Hello Pujdo011 !

For that kind of VoIP you need to have to know an Static IP Adress of router of VoIP provider which you wish for using for long distance calls, so that your router on your side can connect thru Internet a router on providers side.

Bok Damir

I get the impression that he's hoping some one from Panasonic spends some time reading these posts.....

they are always concerned about endusers needs!

Endusers are the dealer's problem...

"We make the stuff, you make it work.."

Or something to that effect.

dont know why long distance provider couldn't
just take a tda 200 and load it down with
t1 and ip gateway cards and resell dialtone to
endusers

Panasonic will not release a card with sip. they will releas a hole new series of pbx:es called TDE that will suport it

@realer

if is that treu, how panasonic can call TDA PBX VOIP ip pbx's. I was do same thing with TD500 over IP like I did with TDA600.

Fact is that Panasonic can not terminate call with voip provider, and because that lot of smart pbx administrator will repleace with asterisk platform (50% lower cost of installation)

Defenetly no to invest 25000$ in so called TDE PBX, for something which must work under TDA!!!

unless you have the bandwidth voip is still
a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back