Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TDA 100 caller ID issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHONETOOL

Programmer
Feb 13, 2002
US
Here is the problem their is one extension that is not displaying the incoming number until the handset is lifted
other extensions seem to be programmed the same and when there is an incoming call the display shows the number.

The extension that is not showing the number until the handset is lifted is showing 601 I know that is the ring group and I checked the members in the ring group and the settings seem to be the same

So the question is what am I missing and how come only one extension is not showing the incoming calling number ?

Dear
check the settings in extension settings option1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and i think you can find the solution. try it and call me back.

Thank you Lehrer for responding so quickly.
I have already compared extension settings 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 with one of the extension that was operating correctly and all of the settings are the same.

1.CHECK EXTENSION SETTINGS OPTION 5-INCOMING CALL DISPLAY-CALLER ID NAME.
2.CHANGE THE TELEPHONE DEVICE WITH A WORKING ONE.
Danke schon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back