Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TD 500 PROBLEM 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dampa

Programmer
Sep 21, 2004
HR
Hello!
I have problem TD 500 with ISDN PRA .When I am useing call forwarding to outside line ( on my mobile phone ) , I can?t see an A number of caller, I see my extension number.
Does anyone know how to set up a TD500 program to transfering an A number of caller, insted my extension number.

Thanks

I doubt that the TD500 has the software function to change the "number-to-send" on PRI outgoing for a station forwarding a call to the network. Being able to do this may also be restricted by the service provider, but not all of them.

You could suggest this to Panasonic for a future software release.

Hope this helps!

....JIM....

what rev software are we talking about
is the a table for CLID in pri setting I was just looking at the book and did not see that in the us ver 4

so, make request to local telecommunications provider for forwarding calls.
On your PRA ISDN they should send you MSN (not DDI) Basicly this is servis of public switch not TD500, but you will enter 710 910 + MSN # number #. After this you should hear confirmation tone. Before requesting this servis from your operator, ask what you receive trough PRA ISDN MSN or DDI. If I remember MSN numbers is in Menu 9-1 transformation table.

With 7106 9 number # td500 send you a call when somebody try to call you

@ SYQUEST (TechnicalUser)

what software? what release? ????

DAMIRZAGREB (Programmer)

in case that forwarding works operators supplementary services, just in that case you will get intetification on your mobile who was call you on extension (in range of ISDN PRA)

correct me if I am wrong

Hi Damir,
the service you need is called original A-number.
In Croatia, original A-number only works with Vip-net GSM operator via direct-access service (tested with Ericsson MD110 PBX).
T-com and T-mobile does not support this feature, yet.

Bok

Marin

Thank You Marin and Pujdo011 for your help ! You both help me to solve my problem, infact I am sure that my problem is in my provider and his features.
So thank you both again.
P.S. Marinko javi se pa da popijemo kavu,vec dugo nismo!!!!!
Bok Damir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back