Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tchart and Table help? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pierrotsc

Programmer
Nov 25, 2007
US
The tchart manual is not really great. I googled but could not find an answer to my issue.
I have a table. each records have 42 fields. 21 for X and 21 for Y values.
I have setup a dataset with single record. I am selecting all the Y values. Each X goes from 0 to 255 so does the Y.

When i display the chart, the Y values display fine but on the x axis, it goes from 0 to 20. How can i display the real X values on the X axis? That means values from 0 to 255 stored in the table.

If someone has a link to a tutorial, i would appreciate it.
Thanks.
P

I see...Thanks I have been spending hours trying to find out a way. I guess the manual way should work. I will try it tomorrow.
Thanks again for the prompt answer.
P

again, thank you. the idea of using a regulat tchart instead of tbchart and populating the chart by hand was a terrific idea.
it works great...
Appreciate it.

Glad it helped. Once I figured out how to manually set the data, I found that it does what I want, as opposed to having to live with what it gives me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back