Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tax Updates - using incorrect version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitrie1

Programmer
Jan 5, 2007
CA
We are in the process on upgrading our HRMS system to 9.1 from 8.9 but running into problems so the project is taking much longer than expected. Oracle has said they will stop creating 8.9 tax updates soon and therefore we want to start using the 9.1 tax updates on our 9.1 client.

My question is - has anyone done this? Oracle claims the tax updates are backwards compatible. I am going to try this in a test environment I just wanted to get your feedback also.

you might check on jdelist.com,, that site is more dedicated to the Edward/Peoplesoft/Oracle software

I used to be a member of PeopleSoft-fans at groups.yahoo.com. This is the biggest PS forums I have been into. I just don't know if it still active.

At minimum I had to have upgraded tools. My supervisor was told otherwise so I had to try it out.

We're in the process of upgrading to 9.1 but in the interim we don't want to be unsupported for 8.9 so we're checking out our options. unfortunately it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back