Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tax Schedule problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBergkamp10

IS-IT--Management
May 31, 2002
CA
Hi,

I'm in the midst of upgrading to 7.7.100, so naturally I have been entering test orders. I have noticed that my tax schedules, which consist of 3 tax detail codes, are not getting inserted into the SYTAXLIN_SQL table. When I enter an order in my old system, all 3 detail code records do indeed get entered into this table.

In the new system they are getting entered into the SYTAXTRX_SQL table, but for some reason not in the SYTAXLIN_SQL table. I think I may be missing something in the setup?

Thanks in advance.

Ivan

Hello,

I may be able to help you here if you are using the SQL version of Macola. I had a client that I upgraded about a year ago that had a similar problem. I have a customization that resolved the taxing issue that may work for you with minimal or no customization.

I can tell you that despite several attempts to get Exact to acknowledge the bug, they never would, so I don't know the status of a resolution to this issue in their product.

If you have a compelling need to upgrade and need a workaround, I may have a way to help you.

Please contact me directly if you would like to discuss the solution. I cannot post my contact information here due to policies of the site, but you can find my contact information on my website
Scott Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back