Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Task

Status
Not open for further replies.

smileyone

Technical User
Jul 5, 2000
US
I have been tasked with researching programs, sites, procedures, etc. related to Network/Computer Security.&nbsp;&nbsp;Does anyone have any suggestions for sites that I can go to?<br><br>Thanks!

There are several dozen of them listed in the &quot;Request For Sites For Hacking Defenses&quot; thread in this forum. Click the star button in the &quot;Order Thread By... &quot; bar and it will pop up on the first page.<br><br>Good luck with your research. <p> <br><a href=mailto: > </a><br><a href= plain black box</a><br>

There is a a fee based information exchange called NOREX where many companies post their policies and procedures for others to benefit from.&nbsp;&nbsp;They also host tecelconferences and do research for you etc.&nbsp;&nbsp;It's a little spendy but may be worth it for your company to join. <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> a little free info on their site, though most of it requires a username. <p> Jeff<br><a href=mailto: masterracker@hotmail.com> masterracker@hotmail.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br> Of all the things I've lost in life, I miss my mind the most ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back