Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Task Flow User Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDogJeff

Technical User
Nov 2, 2006
US
I have a few users that are no longer with the company that I can not remove from Symposium due to being part of a Task Flow. These are agents. How do I find what Task Flow they are associated with and how can I remove them from the Task flow so i can remove them from Symposium?

Thanks Folks!! :)

You will need to remove any reference to their agent ID's in Scripts & Variables.

Once you clean those 2 out, you'll be able to delete.

I don't think you can trace which task flow the agent ID is involved in. That comes to record keeping.

In general, not a good idea to use (hardcode) agent ID's in scripts. If you have a specific need to identify if specific agents are logged in (or out) try to use variables (and document your variables) so that when they move on, you can quickly update the variable instead of having to comb through scripts.

So, when you find them, create a variable this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back