Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Task calendars visible in indicator column

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hesaf

IS-IT--Management
Aug 12, 2008
EU
When the standard calendar is replaced by a new calendar on task level an icon appears in the indicator column to display the calendar overwrite.

When that calendar is replaced later on by the standard calendar again, the icon will not disappear. Is there a possibility to remove the icon in the indicator column when the standard calender is used again?

Using the 'calendar none'-trick does not work.....

When you created the task, the Standard calendar was not assigned to the task; at that time the calendar assigned is, in fact, "none".

No matter what calendar you assign (Standard or specifically created) you will see the calendar icon.

Since it is possible to impose special dates and other conditions on the "Standard" (a practice that I tell others never to do), it's probably not too surprising that the icon appears when the Standard calendar is assigned to a task.

Ok. I guess I mixed it up...
Thanks for the help, the issue is solved now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back