Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TAPI 3.0 sample - compiling ERRORS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minhlq

Programmer
Oct 27, 2002
VN
Hi there!

After downloading the TAPI 3.0 sample from Microsoft's site, I've got a lots of errors and warnings when building it.

I still don't know why. Could you give me a hand, please?

Compiling...
callnot.cpp
d:\my programs\vc\incommingcall\callnot.cpp(91) : error C2065: 'TE_CALLNOTIFICATION' : undeclared identifier

d:\my programs\vc\incommingcall\incoming.cpp(860) : error C2039: 'SelectTerminal' : is not a member of 'ITBasicCallControl'
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\tapi3.h(1487) : see declaration of 'ITBasicCallControl'

Thank in advance,

I'm having exactly the same problem when compiling the sample TAPI 3.0 app (incoming.exe) from the MSDN site.

Exact same errors when running VC++ 6.0 on Win XP and Win 2k Adv Server.

Any help much appreciated.

Hi,

Yep, it's definitely included. Have you got this working yet?

No I haven't but I would like to give it a try.
Can you post a link to the example ?
On the MS website there is a reference to 3.1, is there still a 3.0 example available ?

Hello

R u using the headre file which comes with Platform SDK (if not then download it from microsof site) because the normal Tapi3.h file in visual studio does not cover all the features, import file from

(SDK direstory):\Include
Here u will find some upgraded files.

Aamir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back