Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tap ... tap ... tap ... Is this thing on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avaya911PLM

Vendor
Mar 5, 2002
TH
Hey everyone, just was cruising the internet today and stumbled on a link that brought me back here.
It certainly has been a loooooong time. Any of the other old dinosaurs still left here? ;-)

Fletch

--
Fletch
Avaya E9-1-1 Product Manager

CHECK OUT MY BLOGS & E911 Podcast @

still here, I go all over the net looking for help when I'm stuck on something. But this site has always been the best.

Fletch, I thought you dropped off the face of the Earth. Glad to here from you

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Hey Mark,

My fossilized remains are still here. I estimate I'd only have to work another 1,285 years to crack the top 10 MVPs on the CS1000forum.

Mark H.

KE407122

"The phone was working fine before it knocked over my coffee.

Good to see everyone is still hanging around.
Still doing 911 product strategy, but globally now, so I am in the EU once or twice a year with the EENA forums.
Still active with NENA and APCO here, and the new Avaya Safe School initiative falls under me as well.

I see the MVP list has stayed fairly static with similar names:
GHTROUT
johnpoole
hawks
PERRYPJ
firebirdscrambler

I'll try to stop by once in a while, but if anyone needs me I'm pretty easy to find from my Blogs

--
Fletch
Chief Architect WW Public Safety Solutions
CHECK OUT MY BLOGS & E911 Podcast @

Good to hear from you Fletch! I keep expecting you to pipe up when the 911 questions come up.
Glad you're busy and sounds like you are doing some good things.

Not a dinosaur on this forum but definitely a dinosaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back