Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tall/Wide on certain pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham06

Technical User
Feb 27, 2005
DE
Hi,
i can't find out how to switch the page layout just for a specific page. Every time i go to File, Document Setup and choose wide it is applied on the whole document! But I want it just to apply on the current page. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks, Graham

I'm not sure if I fully understand your query, but it's not possible to mix portrait and landscape pages in the same PM publication. The pages are either all 'portrait or all landscape.

Iechyd da! John
Glannau Mersi, Lloegr.

I'm not sure if I fully understand your query, but it's not possible to mix portrait and landscape pages in the same PM publication. The pages are either all portrait or all landscape.

Iechyd da! John
Glannau Mersi, Lloegr.

The way round this is to rotate all the text/graphics on the page you want to be landscape by 90 degrees. I have just completed a document where two of the 12 pages are in landscape mode (the rest as portrait), so I just created those pages hanging out over the edge of the page (I can't read sideways) after setting up the text box with the dimensions for landscape, and when complete, rotated the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back