Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Taking professional screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilberry

Programmer
Dec 17, 2007
NL
Does anybody know how i can create such screenshots?

/0/]See here

Can anybody give me a step by step instruction how to create this part. Do i need to have Adobe Photoshop or another tool?

see on the right side the sections "screenshots

I'm not certain that I understand what you're asking.

see on the right side the sections "screenshots"

I see Check out some screens is this where you're seeing "screenshots"?

Sam

Sorry sorry sorry, the link was not ok. Here is the link again. See the screenshots, i want to create exactly the same professional screenshots, but i dont know how...

Link

Are you looking at the shots displayed under the "Themes" button?

I currently use Snagit 10 for professional screen shot capture and video capture.
I was on the Beta test team for four years and I find Snagit to be a fantastic screen and video capture software.

Free 30 day trial can be downloaded here:
Video Tutorials can be found here: have a look at a few to see if the product does what you want.

Good Luck

Sam

There is nothing 'professional' about screenshots.

The shots in the sample may have been taken with a camera with a narrow focal depth or they might have been faked in a program like Photoshop by skewing/distorting and applying a masked blur.

i dont see what is special about those? just print screen and paste in PS. then crop as needed. If you want to add a Fake browser you can just mask as necessary.

i dont know what a professional screen shot? are there screen shot models and photographers that I dont know about? and if so I want in on this action.

Sounds like when my mechanic tries to sell me winter air for my tires in winter and summer air in summer.

Darryn Cooke
| Marketing and Creative Services

if you're looking to just take still shots you can hold Shift+Control and push the Print Screen button then go into photoshop and paste it... if you want video... you need software.. and there's a few out there... A good one that a lot of people use to make tutorials on Youtube is Camtasia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back