Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Take apart M7310 to clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2011
US
I wanted to take apart my M7310 phone to clean. Are there just the 3 screws at the bottom I need to remove? Or are there any others? I can't quite tell.

Thanks!

I would not take it apart the buttons will fall out. If you disconnect the phone from the jack you can clean it real good just let it dry before plugging it back in.
I have actualy put phones in the dishwasher. But they need a good couple of days to dry out but they look like new and they work too.

In the dishwasher!! REALLY!! I would think the paper speaker would be destroyed, not to mention it would take forever to dry out. I don't think the dishwasher is a good idea. There is about 6 or 8 screws holding the case together, you want to be very careful and open with the top facing down or like Cook says it will fall apart. Might not be a bad idea to put the case and buttons in the dishwasher...HMMMM

Wayne T

Ive done it several times on the old M series phones and have not had a problem. Just set it up on the corner of the phone to let it dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back