Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TabStrip

Status
Not open for further replies.

macl

Programmer
Sep 15, 2004
DE
Hi i have a problem i have this programme that includes a TabStrip
now i need to make changes to some tabs and in order to to that i used "send to back" to get to a special tab and already saved it
now i thought i can just do "bring to front" in order to set the other tabs visible again but that doesnt work the tabs above the one i made the changes are still not showing the items they contain but just a blank grey tab
the same goes for when i run the programme then also the tab i made the changes and all tabs below it can be seen
the tabs above only show a grey tab
does somebody know how i can change that?

Try using the SSTab controle it makes the whole prossess painles as each tab gives you a new pain to laycontrols on so no need to send to front or change the visability state of controls.

Hope this helps!!

Have you tried setting the Zorder and visibility properties
on the contents inside the Tabstrip programatically?

I don't think the Tabstrip can act as a container, so you might want to put the controls inside your tabstrip (if any) inside a frame control.

*****tyhand

hi thanks for your suggestions i found the problem now i have to minimize the visible frames on the tab a bit so i can click on the ones i sent to back and then use the bring to front option on them, its still a bit of a mess afterwards though to try and bring all of them in the proper size and order again
thanks for you help though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back