Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Table Skipping Page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveredman

IS-IT--Management
Jun 16, 2008
GB
Hello,

I have created a report which is to be used to generate invoices. The first page has the company logo / address etc follwed by the customer's address and delivery details. This all comes to about 7cm down the page. There is then a table that contains the invoiced items, quantities, price etc. If there are 9 items on the invoice then this table appears in it's entireity on page 1, which is fine, however if there are 10 items then the table starts at the top of page 2, leaving most of the first page blank. If there are more than 14 items then there are too many to fit onto one page together and it will then start on page 1 again with the remainder on page 2.

Basically I want it to start on page 1 no matter how many items there are on the invoice and despite a lot of searching I can only find solutions for people trying to do the opposite, to keep items on a single page together!

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back