Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Table relationships window won't print

Status
Not open for further replies.

egosum

IS-IT--Management
Feb 6, 2003
GB
Mes amis,
Using the relationship builder page to create the visual links between my tables in the db. I followed by printing this window of relationships, only to find that although all tables and given relationships were visible, the key fields were no longer in bold! and thus undistinguishable...How can I print the window and keep the key fields within the tables highlighted.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Francis

Assuming there is no method within the application you are using, you can then do the following, it may not be the best way of doing it, but it works.

When viewing the relationships use the print screen key on the keyboard to get a screen dump of the relationships window. You need to make sure the relationships window is maximized and that all relationships and tables are viewable on the actual screen.

after taking the screen dump. Open up an application which allows you to paste the dump. I sometimes use PAINT and just paste in there.

You can also paste the dump into WORD. You can then manipulate the image, resize, crop etc.

Hope this helps.

Idd

remember to give helpful posts a star to let people know if they have been helpful. It also makes the thread more noticeable to other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back