Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Table Data Not Visible---But It Is There!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindaLou

Technical User
Feb 3, 2001
US
Hi all,

My co-worker is working on a small Access database which has 2-3 tables with simple queries and forms. All has been working as designed, however, just the other day she went back into one of the tables to view data.....and the table appears BLANK? Shows over 900 records....but no data is VISIBLE in the table fields. The queries all still run and bring up data from this mysterious table. Forms will still enter data into this table....LOL...you just cant see it. Anyway, she was asking me for help...and I have never seen this before. I know it has to be something very simple like a filter or property setting for the table....but we cannot find it anywhere. By the way, all data in the other 2 tables in the same database are fully visible. No filters have been applied....and cant figure why this one table is now "Hiding" the data.

Any help appreciated...I know we will probably kick ourselves when we hear the answer.

Thanks,
LindaLou

LindaLou,

Why not run a make-table query on the table with the invisible data, and use the newly created one where the data will show. Delete the one with the problems AFTER you determine that the new table contains all that was in the other.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back