Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tab to Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

knguye11

Technical User
Mar 17, 2004
US
Hi,
I am creating a form in Arcobat 6.0. This form has mostly text field and couple of check boxes. How do you set it to tab in the order that you want? I have everthing set up correctly and use the tip from help menu in arcobat, but it still not tab in the order that I want. I have set up option up once, but now have forgotton.

I remember click on "tab to order" and then the field number is on which allow me to double click on it and change these field number in the sequence that I want. Now I can't seem to find where to turn that option on again. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks Marcus for the reminder. I did read that thead you pointed out. But the thing is how do I get in the Tab Order menu? So if you still have any details suggestion, please let me know. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back