Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tab Control Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
CA
I have a tab control on a form with 4 tab pages. Each tab page corresponds to a Record Type (ex: Mixed, Recall, Deviation, etc). Also on the form (but not on the tab control) I have a comboBox with all the available record types. When the user selects a record type from the comboBox the corresponding tab page is selected. This part is done. The problem I am having is when a particular tab is selected is there any way I can disable the other tabs? I know I can disable the whole tab control but then the user will not be able to fill in the necessary data on the selected tab. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Matt

perhaps capture the tab click event and check your boolean (wether or not you want other tabs locked) and if its true, cancel the click event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back