Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tab Control Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olddogg1

IS-IT--Management
Aug 12, 2005
CA
Okay here is the problem...

I have built a nice form for operations throughout a database (since the people around our office aren't very computer literate).

I have built the form using a tab control and then connected to the tabs are seperate subforms. The problem with the tab control is that everytime a tab is pressed (switching the subform) the screen centers on the subform. This is a very annoying problem since you have to manually scroll back up to get the entire form in view.

Does anyone know what properties I have to change in order to have this problem fixed?

Thank you very much
Jon

Sounds like the focus is going to the subform. Put it back to the tab after loading the subform or to whatever control you want to have the focus.

Greg
"Personally, I am always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught." - Winston Churchill

Hi,

Not sure if this would cause this problem, but do you have 'Auto Centre' set on the sub-form properties?

Also, is the subform 'sized' correctly within the tab control? Is it small enough?

ATB

Darrylle

Never argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level - then beat you with experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back