Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

t7406e voice quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

4940man

Technical User
Mar 1, 2008
CA
Hi I am just wondering if anyone has had issues with voice transmission quality with these sets? The system has 2 handsets and both have rather metallic or tinny sounding output.
Range is not an issue as the handsets are used in close proximity to the base unit( no more than 50 feet). The reception of the sets seems to be ok. Thanks in advance.

well yes i have the solution for you ...the t7406 set comes defaulted with the noisy location setting adjusted to maximum so just bump it down a level or two. do this in the maintenance menu and you will have your problem solved. i am so very happy to be of assistance to you and have a nice day.

well thank you 4940man for your help and have a nice day yourself, and thank you everyone on tek-tips for all your help too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back