Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

T7406E line capabilities...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryezak

Technical User
Jul 1, 2008
Just curious if anyone has an idea on how to assign lines in the best manner for the 7406e cordless.
I have 6 lines at the business. I want to access all 6 but it is a 3 line capable phone. Pickup or call park?

Any help would be appreciated.

you could try a couple of things for this issue, from the port your connecting the t7406e you can plug in a m7310,t7316e whatever 2 line phone you have and add the lns. to it that way and i believe that you can put 5 lns. or there and 1 intercom...or you could put those lns. in a hunt group and just add the HG to the cordless...

The cordless is not set to ring. The main reception rings and appears all lines. It is just when a call comes in on the line that is not appearing on the cordless. How to pick up the call from cordless.

tks...

Have receptionist park the call (feature 74) Then press intercom 101 on the cordless to retrive. Or you could have the receptionist transfer the call to the cordless.

Usually if the 7406 is used to back up the receptionist, I program an ans DN on the cordless for the front desk phone, and give it a couple intercom paths, a park, and a page button.

If your cordless rings and no have no visual you can pick up call by pressing options button on side of cordless. Usually this will be an intercom call.

Thanks all for the a plethora of advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back